What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which this page is accessed and which automatically send information to our server. They are not computer viruses. They do not damage your computer or slow down its operation. You can delete them at any time, or reject them by configuring the navigation program you use.
Because they are important?
They are important because they help us to get the best out of our Web and to provide a more personalized service. From a technical point of view, they allow Web pages to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of users. In addition, they help us improve the content and services offered, thanks to the statistical information collected through it.
What kind of cookies are there?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as: the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Are those that allow us to track and analyze the behavior of Website Users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of website activity and for the creation of user navigation profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the website. service.
- Advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, are included in the Web page based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are displayed .
- Behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the owner of the Web page has included in a Web. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: Are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the Web page, in this case, STOP THINKING, SL and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the User in a single occasion. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent: They are stored on the hard disk and our Web reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
What type of cookies does www.alonemasajes.com use ?
Third party cookies:
- From Google Analytics: To analyze and optimize the functionality of our website we use Google Analytics, whose main cookies are: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, which provide anonymous information about the user’s interaction on the website.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the Web and use of the different services or options offered.
Can I configure the installation of cookies in my browser?
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In the event that the user does not allow its use while browsing this website, www.alonemasajes.com does not guarantee that the information appeared during navigation is exact, complete or even that navigation is technically possible or viable. Contact If you want more information about our cookies policy you can contact: email@example.com